Click and drag on the image to interact with the panorama, also use the mouse wheel to zoom. You can
get a full screen view clicking on the button in the low right corner of the image.
- Cloister of the 'Real Colegio - Seminario del Corpus Christi'
- Cloister of the building known as 'El Patriarca' founded by San Juan de Ribera, Patriarch of Antioch, in the late sixteenth century.
- Monastery of 'Santa Maria de la Valldigna'
- The Cistercian monastery of Santa Maria de la Valldigna is one of those who were dismantled and sold during the seizure of Mendizábal in 1836.
- Cloister of the El Carmen covent
- We are in the former convent of 'El Carmen', whose origins date back to 1281, the end of the Reconquista.
- Courtyard from the Vich palace at the Pio V museum
- We are in the Renaissance courtyard of the ancient palace Vich, demolished in the 1850s, whose pieces were scattered to its final reconstruction within the museum of St.
- Castle of Mora de Rubielos
- Medieval castle overlooking the town of Mora de Rubielos.
- Universitat de Valencia. La Nau
- We are in the building of 'La Nau' the old main building of the University of Valencia, in particular in its main courtyard.
- The Palaestra at Olympia
- This building, inside the site of the Olympic Games in classical times at Greece, consist of an open peristyle courtyard with rooms round it.