Click and drag on the image to interact with the panorama, also use the mouse wheel to zoom. You can
get a full screen view clicking on the button in the low right corner of the image.
- Romer square in Frankfurt
- Romer Square.
- Muselmhule on the Romantic Road
- We are near Wilsteig on the called Romantic Road, a popular route for about 350 km that runs through the center of Germany from north to south, from the Main River near Würzburg to Füssen city at the foot of the Alps, and whose characteristic is the richness and cultural variety of the areas that it crosses.
- Summer at Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden
- Early morning ar Ramsau, a small village in the heart of the Bavarian Alp with a beautiful and spectacular environment.
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Olympic Ski Jump
- The first Olympic Ski Jump at Mount Gudiberg was built in 1923, before the decision to hold the 1936 Winter Olympics Games at in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- Neuschwanstein Castle from the romantic Marienbrücke
- If you choose to make the ascent to Neuschwanstein Castle by bus, the route ends above the castle, which requires a short walk downhill.
- Obersee lake at Berchtesgaden National Park
- We are in the Berchtesgaden National Park, at lake Obersee (Lake Superior), a small lake above the more famous Königssee lake, which feeds on its clear waters.
- Summer at Zugspitze glacier 2600
- It's amazing the little physical effort required, not economic, to achieve these 2600 meters altitude, it just requires taking the cogwheel railway in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (700m) and let go.
- Kaufbeuren in Tänzelfest festival days
- We are at the small and quiet town of Kaufbeuren.